What We Believe
- We gather together each week to praise the name of Jesus. We choose to sing a cappella so our hearts can be heard on high.
- We observe the Lord's Supper joining with Christians around the world to remember and to celebrate all that Christ did as He gave His body to be broken for us.
- We take up a collection, as our family is responsible for its bills in addition to our many ministries.
- Our classes and sermons are from the inspired Word of God.
- At the front of our auditorium is a baptistery of warm water. There is nothing magical about the water. It simply serves as a grave where believers are buried so that they can be raised to start life over (Romans 6:3-5).